Rely on our risk management consulting services in Chula Vista, CA, to prepare your company for any loss or risk. Your business is unique, and therefore, a one-size-fits-all approach to risk management won't suffice. Here at iRisk & Workers' Compensation, we guide you through every step of the process and provide valuable recommendations about the best insurance policies for your company. We'll even help you create an action plan and implement it in the workplace. To learn more about our risk management consulting services, reach out to us today and speak with our risk management consultants in Chula Vista, CA.
There are countless potential losses facing businesses—and you need to be ready to handle them all. That's where we come in. Our overall assumption is that a risk can be managed if it is identified prior to a loss, and the primary way to achieve this is through the right insurance policy. By using a combination of risk management, loss control, risk retention, and risk transfer, we help you stay financially prepared for any risk that comes your way.
What We Do
Depend on our consultants to:
- Provide Assistance During WC, AL, & GL Insurance Program Marketing
- Solicit Your Program to Obtain the Best Insurance Pricing
- Help You Select the Right Broker
- Attend Meetings With Broker & Employer
- Offer State-Funded or Traditional Insurance Program Group Rates
- Review Your Contract & Service Agreement
- Audit Your Workers Compensation Premiums
- Audit & Review Code Classification